The 2015 U.S. JLL Skyline review highlights multiple major markets across the US and Canada that are seeing a rise in the number of clients looking for Class B space. … Read More
JLL Q4 U.S. Office Outlook
JLL’s Q4 U.S. Office Outlook highlights economic and real estate conditions in Q4 and forecasts for 2015 and beyond. Key findings from the recently released report include:
- Swelling corporate confidence and economic growth fueled net absorption of 54.7M s.f. in 2014 (36.7 percent increase from 2013), with 2015 forecast calling for growth to uptick by another 25 percent.
- Total vacancy declined 15M s.f. from year-end 2013—from 16.6 percent to … Read More
New York Chart of the Week: December 18, 2014
- The demand for Class B space has increased as value options elsewhere, including Midtown South and Penn Plaza, have diminished.
- The average Class B taking rent has increased 12.7 percent year-over-year to $53.66 as overall vacancy nears a pre-recession low at 8.4 percent.
- For the first time post-2007, … Read More