- Large leasing activity (leases 100,000 square feet and greater) is up 40 percent in Midtown year-to-date to 21 leases from 15 at this time last year.
- With four months left in the year, large new leasing activity has already surpassed all of 2014. Tenants are relocating for a variety of reasons: efficiency, lower rents,
- Large renewal leasing activity is down almost 70 percent from 2014 as more tenants are relocating year-to-date
Click here for access to more JLL New York Research
- High-tech tenants have catalyzed demand for Midtown South’s new product
- Office-using employment drives Manhattan’s labor market, accounting for a growing share of jobs
- New trends in healthcare real estate look to increase patient care while reducing financial risk
- Are educated millennial moms the answer to the employment shortage?
- JLL named one of America’s Best Employers According to Forbes