RFR Holding LLC collaborated with acclaimed design firms Stonehill & Taylor and Meyer Davis Studios, to complete an overhaul of the 597-room Paramount Hotel. Adjacent to Times Square and the theatre district, the hotel also houses the legendary Diamond Horseshoe supper club, a popular Manhattan destination for dining and entertainment. With its transformational renovation complete, the hotel is ready for investors.
- High-tech tenants have catalyzed demand for Midtown South’s new product
- Office-using employment drives Manhattan’s labor market, accounting for a growing share of jobs
- Times Square retail is on a roll
- New trends in healthcare real estate look to increase patient care while reducing financial risk
- Are educated millennial moms the answer to the employment shortage?