Leading professionals share their vision for new educational facilities
On Thursday September 11, New York’s leading educational decision makers from institutions including CUNY, NYU, Columbia University, The New School and NYC SCA, will convene at Schools, Colleges and Universities: A Construction Report Card, to report on their future capital plans and strategies for meeting changing student demographics, faculty and research needs.
JLL Managing Director, Jack Tenanty, alongside Michael S. Zetlin, Senior Partner, Zetlin & De Chiara LLP, will serve as moderator of this special event, talking with the key experts responsible for changing educational delivery systems, new educational facility funding strategies and community-based construction, as they share their thinking to advance educational facility construction in New York.
Attendees of this forum will learn about key trends impacting educational facilities:
• What New York’s leading educational institutions are planning for 2015 and beyond
• ‘Clicks versus bricks’ and how online education will impact construction plans and projects
• New trends in school construction and design
• P3s and new alternative financing solutions for funding educational facilities
• New job opportunities for local workforce, locally-based businesses and Minority and Women-owned Business Enterprises