Promotees recognized for client service, integrity and teamwork.
JLL’s newly appointed directors exemplify the values that we as a company expect in our leaders, and the commitment our clients deserve from their partners.
Our new directors also represent:
Experience, accomplishment and involvement:
- 62 percent have been with JLL for more than five years
- More than 30 percent hold advanced degrees, including seven Ph.D.s
- Over 30 percent are members of JLL’s Employee Resource Groups, which connect and empower women and minorities and aim to create a more diverse, inclusive workplace
- More than half are directly client-facing, spending more than three days per week at client sites
- 52 percent work from home at least one day per week
- More than 70 percent are in at least their second role at JLL; the average number of roles held is greater than three
- 95 percent participated in learning and development opportunities last year
- 78 percent volunteered their time to help others last year
JLL congratulates our newest officers. Click here to explore a full list of promotees.