For law firms, cutting-edge design is all about flexibility.
JLL’s new paper, “Perspectives on Law Firms,” explores the notion of flexibility – what it looks like for law firms and how it can be utilized to make spaces more productive. In fact, JLL notes that firms that adopt the latest available technology and modernized workplace strategy have the potential to recapture underutilized space and even shrink occupancy by more than 15%.
In “Perspectives on Law Firms,” JLL identifies five flexible measures law firms can take to use space more productively:
1. Building out on a module with demountable partitions instead of hard walls
2. Creating more group, smaller “heads-down” space
3. Investing more in client-facing areas
4. Considering the value of recognized sustainability
5. Leveraging enhanced technology
Read more to learn more about what law firms need to do to make their space more flexible and productive.